Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

Vaccinated at risk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vaccinated at risk
    Posted: December 03 2021 at 5:16pm

This data has just appeared in the media. Make of it what you will. 

Quote that accompanied the graph (not me speaking):

The brown line represents weekly deaths from all causes of vaccinated people aged 10-59, per 100,000 people.

The blue line represents weekly deaths from all causes of unvaccinated people per 100,000 in the same age range.

I have checked the underlying dataset myself and this graph is correct. Vaccinated people under 60 are twice as likely to die as unvaccinated people. And overall deaths in Britain are running well above normal.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/deathsbyvaccinationstatusengland

Those who got it wrong, for whatever reason, may feel defensive and retrench into a position that doesn’t accord with the facts.
A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2021 at 5:33pm

Looks like about March something happened to change the deaths rates of those vaxxed dramatically according to the data. Wonder what it was???

"Facts don't care about your feelings" I'M A UNVAXXED DEVIL so kiss my rebel ass.
cobber View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2021 at 6:02pm

LOL. No way

Vaxtard winning

Pixie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2021 at 7:14pm

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-britain/fact-check-vaccinated-people-in-britain-are-not-dying-at-a-higher-rate-than-the-unvaccinated-idUSL1N2RP28I

A video shared on social media and viewed thousands of times features American writer Alex Berenson saying that most people who died from COVID-19 in the United Kingdom in September were fully vaccinated. However, the assertion misses the crucial context that a high percentage of the nation has been double vaccinated. The number of COVID-19 deaths, when adjusted proportionally to show the rate per 100,000 people, is higher in the unvaccinated population than the vaccinated population.

A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2021 at 8:19pm

Originally posted by Pixie Pixie wrote:

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-britain/fact-check-vaccinated-people-in-britain-are-not-dying-at-a-higher-rate-than-the-unvaccinated-idUSL1N2RP28I

A video shared on social media and viewed thousands of times features American writer Alex Berenson saying that most people who died from COVID-19 in the United Kingdom in September were fully vaccinated. However, the assertion misses the crucial context that a high percentage of the nation has been double vaccinated. The number of COVID-19 deaths, when adjusted proportionally to show the rate per 100,000 people, is higher in the unvaccinated population than the vaccinated population.

You did notice that the UK data posted relates to death from all causes not just covid. And that it covers a period of 6 months. Not sure how what you posted relates to the UK data posted as covid deaths do not account for a very high percentage of overall deaths in the UK in the time frame given in the UK data as you can see from the information below.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/conditionsanddiseases/articles/coronaviruscovid19latestinsights/deaths

"Facts don't care about your feelings" I'M A UNVAXXED DEVIL so kiss my rebel ass.
A-I View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2021 at 8:32pm

Originally posted by Pixie Pixie wrote:

Now to address the above, what you stated is true when you look at it per capita. However as I have pointed out when you look at actual outcomes of vaxxed and nonvaxxed covid cases the vaxxed have a rather significantly higher rate of negative outcomes as opposed to those nonvaxxed. 

And that trend has been ongoing for awhile. It has nothing to do with total populations of the vaxxed and non vaxxed. It has to to do with the actual outcomes of covid patients who are vaxxed or nonvaxxed not those who haven't gotten covid.

carbon20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carbon20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2021 at 10:09pm

Why on earth we giving time to these moron antivax ,

They know NOTHING 

All it is them trying to justify their antivax position ALL THE TIME.   BORING BORING BORING.....

They are not health professionals just s..t stiring inane fools who want to try and persuade World governments to change their stance in vaccinations.....

It's not going to happen,why not go away and take your fake inane messages to somewhere where more morons will listen......

Non of you are health professionals......

So all your antivax messaging are worthless......

No basis in fact or science....

Just a..t stirring morons.....

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.đź––

Marcus Aurelius
Shady View Drop Down
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Shady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2021 at 3:34am

If you are going to use a dataset , at least have the decency to read and comprehend the bloody notes that come with it. Though given the absolute gibberish that anti-vaxers come out with it is no real surprise.

ViQueen24 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ViQueen24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2021 at 9:21am

I liken it to seatbelts.  When their use was first mandated, more deaths occurred among the belted than the unbelted.  Then as compliance increased, the vast majority of deaths, as well as serious injuries, were in the unbelted.

I am the DZ Queen, and I approve this message.
KiwiMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2021 at 12:42pm

Originally posted by carbon20 carbon20 wrote:

Why on earth we giving time to these moron antivax ,

They know NOTHING 

All it is them trying to justify their antivax position ALL THE TIME.   BORING BORING BORING.....

They are not health professionals just s..t stiring inane fools who want to try and persuade World governments to change their stance in vaccinations.....

It's not going to happen,why not go away and take your fake inane messages to somewhere where more morons will listen......

Non of you are health professionals......

So all your antivax messaging are worthless......

No basis in fact or science....

Just a..t stirring morons.....

Carbon is that the best you can do? Anything that even suggests your narrative is less than 100% correct and you just yell "anti vaxx". You appear to have no ability at all to discuss anything. This is info posted by the UK government. It's not some made up nonsense. Why not stop spluttering and read it? Why not try and be open minded? And you say that "you're not health professionals" well neither are you. We none of us know it all and the situation is ever evolving. At the start of this everyone shouted that vaccines would stop the pandemic dead in it's tracks and would stop you getting covid. But now they've changed their tune, haven't they? It's an evolving situation and it would be nice to be able to share info and discuss it without people like you screaming Liar! at every opportunity. It makes you look very narrow minded and foolish.

Those who got it wrong, for whatever reason, may feel defensive and retrench into a position that doesn’t accord with the facts.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic