Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

More on Shanghai

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
roni3470 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roni3470 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: More on Shanghai
    Posted: April 25 2022 at 5:29pm

I just saw there was 52 deaths in shanghai today, the largest one day total ever.  I personally don't believe they are reporting everything so I find this concerning.

NOW is the Season to Know

that Everything you Do

is Sacred
Usk View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Usk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2022 at 3:35am
roni3470 View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roni3470 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2022 at 7:17am

Just read this morning that Shanghai officials issued a notice in Northern Shanghai requiring residents to relocated to quarantine facilities 160 KM away. Supposedly they are supposed to leave their doors and wardrobes open, leave pets behind and they are going to disinfect.  This is very scary to me and abnormal behavior for a regular COVID variant.  Not trying to be a fear monger or anything but we have seen from China's past that when they react, its for a reason.  Thoughts???

NOW is the Season to Know

that Everything you Do

is Sacred
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic