Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

"Anti science "science"....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Dutch Josh View Drop Down
Adviser Group
Adviser Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Josh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Anti science "science"....
    Posted: July 17 2022 at 11:54pm

DJ Some scientists do findings both other scientists and their political/financial "bosses" do not like...

The campaign against Anthony has been true cancel culture:

and  

Anthony J Leonardi, PhD, MS

@fitterhappierAJ
 · 
In fact they have made a campaign to bother the laboratory I am in and my boss, saying they will write an NYT oped on me They are targeting my scientific output. Why? because if I am shown to be right and be productive it leaves egg on their face.  https://twitter.com/tony_burnetti/status/1540924065665282048

-

"A nightmare scenario "So letting the virus run unchecked is pretty much a strategy for creating a tsunami of neurological impairment and chronic illness in the general population. It is also a nihilistic prescription for sowing chaos in western societies already dancing..

DJ..in science history lots of examples...

"Leonardi bluntly describes the current state: “There is cumulative damage from SARS-CoV-2 reinfections, and reinfections are not mild, the virus is intrinsically virulent. Immune memory doesn't turn a SARS into something like a flu. It remains severe.”24/

"So if each COVID infection depletes T cells and destabilizes immune function and the damage is cumulative, then policies that allow the virus to run riot through the population will not only cause immense suffering but erode public health along with trust in government. 

[url]https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/jul/01/herd-immunity-covid-virus-vaccine[/url] or https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/jul/01/herd-immunity-covid-virus-vaccine 

-Official "strategy" (if any) still going for "group immunity" even when there is not such a thing...

In cholera the official idea was a "miasma" not water did spread the disease...Mal-aria...bad air seudo science"...So now keeping ḧerd immunity"as a strategy for CoViD-control -against all findings" is dogmatic anti-science..killing us all !

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
~Albert Einstein
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic