Click to Translate to English Click to Translate to French  Click to Translate to Spanish  Click to Translate to German  Click to Translate to Italian  Click to Translate to Japanese  Click to Translate to Chinese Simplified  Click to Translate to Korean  Click to Translate to Arabic  Click to Translate to Russian  Click to Translate to Portuguese  Click to Translate to Myanmar (Burmese)

PANDEMIC ALERT LEVEL
Forum Home Forum Home > Main Forums > Latest News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Now tracking the new emerging South Africa Omicron Variant

CDC Updates Stats 9,210 died from Covid alone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CDC Updates Stats 9,210 died from Covid alone
    Posted: January 17 2023 at 7:27pm

Covid was a powderpuff. Killed next to zero

9210 deaths without two or more comorbidities.. Out of 336 million people.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/shock-report-week-cdc-quietly-updated-covid-19-numbers-9210-americans-died-covid-19-alone-rest-serious-illnesses/

In the CDC's own words. 

Think about it,, of these 9210 people how many were old and without comorbidities. Just dying of old age and Covid comes along and pushes them over the edge..

0.002741% chance of dying

Proven. Powderpuff...

SheriAnn View Drop Down
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SheriAnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2023 at 2:30pm

I am going try to keep this short and sweet. 

My father just passed away in September as a result of COVID. He had congestive heart failure and severe kidney damage. Had he not contracted COVID he WOULD absolutely still be on this Earth. He worked his entire life for our family and had to retire only due to his medical conditions. He was only 72. My parents had been married for over 50 years. He worked as a corrections officer and was a good man that did a lot of good for others.

I know, this isn’t an airport and no one needs to announce a departure. But people like this that so callously and nonchalantly dismiss the lives lost… welp I don’t even know. No one else needs to excuse him as a troll or anything, I know he is. But it just boils my blood when people act as if people with comorbidities are worthless heaps of garbage that should be dead anyway.

And my daddy taught me to be kind so I won’t say all of the things that I truly would like to say right now other than God bless your soul. 

cobber View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2023 at 5:50am

I'm sorry to hear that your father died. I'm not being callous and nonchalantly dismissing death. I too have had family who die from Covid. Just last week sister in law's father died. He had a mild Cancer, which became septic. Covid tipped him over the edge. 

So i get it, people have died from Covid. It hurts. I'm sorry.

My point to this is; I have been here on this site for roughly ten years watching viruses. We have been waiting for the slate wiper. We have known about groups globally creating bioweapons. We were expecting something huge. At first we actually though Covid was the one. 

It took several weeks for us to gather enough data to understand what was going on.  We knew when the cruise ships had many deaths on board. We could calculate the fatalities.  We stratified this across the population and knew that the death toll would be quite low.  

Relief we thought..

Then a strange thing happened. The virologists were shut down. The media took over and created this crazy hysteria. And instead of sensible programs people went crazy. 

So when i say Covid is a powderpuff. Its a pissed of statements i make. Covid wasn't a slate wiper. Its actually had very little impact on total deaths. 

I fear the big one.... H5N1... Maybe

My aim here is to say keep your eyes peeled. We ain't out of the woods just yet. 

A study we did about five years ago revealed that the US was creating Bioweapons under the guise of virus harm reduction. and of course China and Russia also stepped up their programs. 

We are in the middle of a war folks... Bioweapons are on the table. 

KiwiMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2023 at 12:46pm

Hi Cobber, Dr John Campbell made an interesting video some time ago and he was talking about people with comorbidities. He wasn't being callous in any way but he did say that in our society we have many hundreds of thousands of people who, without modern medicine, would be dead already. They are kept alive by medicine and thus we have many people who, with all their comorbidities, are very fragile. Covid in itself isn't deadly but when these medically fragile people get it, it proves to be the straw that broke the camels back. 

Of course everyone is important, and every life matters, but there's no getting away from it, that we have a huge sector of society who are living on borrowed time due to our advances in medicine. This is why our age demographics show such huge numbers in the older age groups and are top heavy compared with the stardard pyramid and bottom heavy statistics in the third world.

Those who got it wrong, for whatever reason, may feel defensive and retrench into a position that doesn’t accord with the facts.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic